Monday 31 October 2011

Moving Homebase!!!

So I am heading into Tulsa, OK for about a week to get an upgrade on my knowledge of my job. Because of this change in location I won't have a post for you either today, MONDAY, or Friday. That is not a guarantee, I might have some free time during this training week to compose another post but I'm not making promises.

Anyway, I am being transfered to the TEXAS division and I will get to be closer to my manthing. Yes I said Manthing, because saying he is my boyfriend doesn't properly describe the relationship. There isn't a single word to describe it besides "together". Which is debatable since I have been in Oklahoma for 7 months and he has been in Texas.

Anyway I'll get up something for next Monday for sure. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a suggestion for future props, or tutorials, or just have a question leave it under on of the posts and I will add it to the list. :)