Friday 28 October 2011

Bad Teacher, Bad movie...

I was heavily disappointed after watching Bad Teacher with Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake and Jason Segel. I am a fan of both Cameron Diaz and Jason Segel. So to see them playing opposite in the film was an excitement. Granted the film would have been funnier in a room full of other people.

I watched both the Theatrical version and the unrated, I didn't realy see how some of those scenes that were cut were cut. There are two scenes different from one to the other. And I found neither of them offensive.  I should have prefaced that with the fact that I get offended easily.

Anyway the basic gist is Cameron Diaz is this teacher, a terrible one. Doesn't care about anyone but herself, her fiancĂ©e discovers that she is a Gold-digger and dumps her. So as a result she returns to teaching where she continues her usual shenanigans with the new goal of a boob job. Of which the local gym teacher, Jason Segal, thinks is not necessary, she shoots him down and continues on.  Hoping that the new boobs give her an edge in hooking a new stupid rich guy, cue Justin Timberlake. The dumb rich guy. Diaz continues the movie trying to weasel her way into a relationship with him but he falls for another teacher.

I liked the concept and the interaction between Diaz and Segel but hated the rest of the film. I'm not a spoiler fan so I'm not telling you if she get's Timberlake, or if Segel wins her over. That you have to watch it for yourself. I recomend seeing it with a lot of people if not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a suggestion for future props, or tutorials, or just have a question leave it under on of the posts and I will add it to the list. :)