Sunday 16 October 2011

Welcome to my madness.

I have quiet a bit of time on my hands because of the job I have. I expect to still have time on my hands even after this job. Because of this I have read, watched, played and heard a lot of things. I want to share my opinions. I'm not a well versed critic, I'm not trying to be a cynic, but I am a realist.

I'm 23, female and in a great relationship with an even greater guy. I read fantasy and Sci-fi books, along with dark fantasy romance novels. I watch all kinds of movies, except for horror/thriller. I play RPGs and strategy games both preferably from Japan. I love anime but prefer manga.

So this is a short tid bit about me. I will try to make updates each week. I will attempt to update on a regular basis but it depends on what I have done each day and if I have decided not to loaf about on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a suggestion for future props, or tutorials, or just have a question leave it under on of the posts and I will add it to the list. :)