Wednesday 20 January 2016

So that thing I do....

It's been well over a year since I have written. And surprise surprise I am planning on changing the direction of this blog.

To update:

I have not really LARPed since October of 2014 so there isn't much to catch you up on that front. I am however working with a friend to start back up our local Heroic Austin chapter. So there is some good news.

On the book front, I have read (read that as listened to the audio book) many new books. This has added a few new authors to my follow relentlessly list so I should write some reviews on those. (when i'm not being a lazy sod)

I haven't really made anything. Mostly due to exhaustion, depression, lack of money, having moved and now being pregnant. Which brings me to the next part.

How I am changing this blog:

Mostly it was just on my hobbies and books and things but now that I am preggerz I will be adding the Little One to the topics. Most in regards to the items and electronics I am buying for little Fidget in preparation for the arrival in April 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a suggestion for future props, or tutorials, or just have a question leave it under on of the posts and I will add it to the list. :)