Saturday 1 February 2014

Changing Directions. Re-published

In an effort to share my knowledge and crafty (both senses of the word) skills, I have decided to start a weekly Blog. We shall see how this goes, as I have failed in numerous attempts to do this before. However this time I'm not writing about silly crazy stuff. Just my hobby and the crazy shenanigans and messes I make because of it.

I am a college graduate with a degree in Geology. I work for the Oil and Gas UIndustry and although I love the rocks and science I get to do while I am out an about the boonies of Tehaz, I'm looking for a job closer to home.

So I will use this blog when I am too far from my games to share stories, show tutorials, talk about past events. Or talk about how I am procrastinating about all of the above. :)

Welcome to my world.
Try not to get lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to make a suggestion for future props, or tutorials, or just have a question leave it under on of the posts and I will add it to the list. :)